Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloweekend


Me as Gaga

The Real Deal



Hey everyone! I hope you all had safe and fun Halloweek-ends! As planned I dressed up as Lady Gaga and I had a lot of fun with it! I didn't get a chance to dress up as Michael Jackson but that's okay. Maybe it was too soon? Anyway here is a pic of me on Halloween as Lady Gaga. Yes I know she is blonde but in my defense she was originally a brunette AND her promo for "The Fame Monster" features her as a brunette (there is some type of collector edition of this which also comes with a lock of her hair...that is so weird that I freaking love it! I mean a celeb giving out locks of hair? That's just so fun and silly)! So anyway tut tut to wigs! Who needs ya? I can work with what I've got!


So tell me! How was your weekend? Who did you go as? What was the best costume you saw all weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Omg! You went as Gaga? Me too! Love it! Check out my costume on my blog!

    ReplyDelete