Saturday, September 19, 2009

La Chambre



This is the collage I put together on and around my closet door. These are photos i've acquired from my favorite blogs and websites over time. I have a mixture of inspirational fashion, quotes, and artwork. I'm currently working on covering the entire wall behind my bed as well as finishing this little area. I love being able to see my favorite pictures everyday, it makes me happy. When one of my friends saw it she remarked "Oh I get it it's on your closet so you feel inspired when you go to pick out your clothes right?" Absolutely right !

1 comment:

  1. hi,
    oh this is a great idea!
    i did the same in my closet door.
    it helps in days that we are without inspiration.
    and it helps for the mind works in new creations too.
    beautiful choices!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete